Information Security Policy
KEI Advanced, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) conducts university entrance examinations and offers university related public relations solutions, as well as educational services related to graduate school admissions, university transfers, and job-hunting strategies for university students and adults.
Information assets including customer information handled in the course of our business are extremely important as our management foundation.
Those who handle information assets, including officers and employees, recognize the importance of protecting them from risks such as leakage, damage, and loss. They all take measures to maintain information security, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Our Basic Policy
- In order to protect information assets, we have established a Security Policy and conduct business in accordance with it. We also strictly comply with all laws, regulations, and other standards related to information security, as well as the terms of customer contracts.
- We have clear criteria for analyzing and evaluating risks such as leakage, damage, and loss of existing information assets and conduct periodic risk assessments in line with our systematic risk assessment methods. Based on the results, we take any necessary and appropriate security measures.
- We have established an information security system led by an officer in charge, with clear authority and responsibility in regard to information security. To ensure that all employees are aware of the importance of information security and to guarantee the proper handling of information assets, we regularly provide education, training, and other awareness raising activities.
- We regularly check and audit Information Security Policy compliance and the handling of information assets, and promptly implement any improvements or take corrective action for any deficiencies that are found.
- We take appropriate measures to avoid the occurrence of information security incidents. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs, we have advanced response procedures in place to minimize damage. In the event of an emergency, we will respond promptly and take appropriate corrective actions. In addition, we have established a management framework, particularly for handling incidents involving interruptions of business. We review it periodically to ensure the continuity of our business.
- Our Information Security Management System has a goal of helping realize our Basic Philosophy. We will continually review and improve they system while putting it into practice.
Established September 1, 2019
KEI Advanced, Inc.
Toshio Yajima, President